Choose Your Desired Option(s)
ULTRA PREMIUM DOMAIN NAME & MARKET
ASIA = +1.5B GAMERS **** WOW****2/3 OF THE WORLD GAMERS ARE IN ASIA.
The gaming industry outperformed both movies and sports combined last year as the biggest moneymaker in entertainment
- Be the leader in ASIA with eGAMING.ASIA
- eGAMING.ASIA is the best domain name and EMD for eGAMING in ASIA
- We consider that eGAMING.ASIA is a very valuable SEO domain for any eGaming, iGaming, SportsBetting or Gambling organisation. This brand will drive huge members to download your app and play online every night 365 days a year
- JV welcome on a 50% cash and 50% equity basis
Websites which uses .ASIA
- Worldoftanks.asia #1st Ranked website is an eGaming Game which uses a .ASIA
- Worldofwarships.asia #2nd Ranked eGame also uses a .ASIA
- Even the best Asian Car Manufacturer Subaru uses a .ASIA
- More here
Some Interesting Stats:
- Number of Gamers in Asia is 1.52B and 2.8B in the world that is nearly 50% of the market *Source
- Asia-Pacific Region to lead Online Gaming growth heading into 2025 *Source
- Asia’s Olympic council has even added e-sports to its list of disciplines for the 2022 Asian Games. *Source
- In an industry predicted to be worth more than 178 billion U.S. dollars by 2021, the Asia Pacific region was a top contender for years. *Source
- Asia has long been a global leader in the gaming industry. By the end of 2019, the region accounted for nearly half (48%) of the world’s total gaming revenue. *Source
- Asia Pacific Market is the 2nd biggest Online Gambling Market $11.7B in 2017 *Source
- Gaming industry in Asia Pacific – statistics & facts … In an industry predicted to be worth more than 178 billion U.S. dollars by 2021 *Source
- One gaming company claim to have + 40M users on their platform and on average 3 million players a day *Source
- According to the 2021 South East Asia Gaming Report – One of the fastest growing markets in Southeast Asia, the gaming industry has generated a revenue of over US$4.4 billion in 2019 with a 16% year-on-year growth. Globally, the industry generated a revenue of US$177.8 billion in 2020, a +23.1% year-on year growth. When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, the industry generated more than US$300 billion with about 2.7 billion players. *Source
Global Gaming Industry Value Now Exceeds $300 Billion, New Accenture Report Finds
Industry added 500 million new and more diverse gamers over the past three years, fueled by mobile gaming adoption and desire for social experiences. NEW YORK; Apr. 29, 2021 – In a new report, Accenture (NYSE: ACN) estimates that the full value of the gaming industry now exceeds $300 billion, more than the combined markets for movies and music, driven by a surge in mobile gaming and an emphasis on social interaction during the COVID-19 pandemic. Accenture’s new report — “Gaming: the new superplatform” — analyzes data from 4,000 gamers across four of the largest gaming markets — China, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States — to understand gamers’ needs and the drivers behind the industry’s massive growth. *Source
ABOUT ASIA & ITS UNIQUE MARKET SHARE
Asia has a population 4.561B, Asia is Earth’s largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the Eastern and Northern Hemispheres. It shares the continental landmass of Eurasia with the continent of Europe and the continental landmass of Afro-Eurasia with both Europe and Africa. Asia is the 2nd biggest online betting gambling market in the world. There is no better brand than eGAMING.ASIA for this connected populous continent and market.
Today, the term “Asia” is used as a cultural concept, while subregion classifications describe the distinct geopolitical identities of the continent. These classifications are Western Asia, Central Asia, Southern Asia, Eastern Asia, Southeastern Asia, and Northern Asia. Countries part of Asia *Note not all countries and dependencies allow online betting.
There are 48 countries in Asia today, according to the United Nations. The full list is shown in the table below, with current population and subregion (based on the United Nations official statistics). *Source
Top eGaming domains have generated more than $7.5 billion with domains in the industry ranked alongside some of the biggest names in social media and retail.
Twitch, Roblox, Discord, wikiHow, and Steam are competing with the likes of Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Amazon in the top 100 richest domains with the eGaming sites worth an estimated $7.75 billion, combined.
“The Future is about Strategic Domain Value, especially as a Portfolio of Domain Names. No longer are we in an era where companies only maintain one single domain we talking about a portfolio of domains.” Edmon Chung – CEO of Dot.Asia
Secure this unique eGaming domain portfolio:
Own the largest portfolio including two of the largest continents ASIA & AFRICA with a combined population of +5B. This strategic domain value and portfolio of eGaming Domains including their respective verticals and markets will lead you to have revenues in excess of $100M a year if not the $1B. You can launch in all verticals such as eGaming App on the .APP , Awards and Events on the .TECH, organise monthly or annual Battles and Games on the .SOCIAL, the Global and International Company on the .COMPANY, .GLOBAL and .INTERNATIONAL, launch an eGaming Live Camera Recording of all the events and gamers playing live *Twitch on both the .WATCH, .CAM or .VIDEO and launch Tournaments, 24/7, 365 days on the .EVENTS. By launching and linking all these domains with your main websites you will get to all the 2.9B global eGamers and have more advertising, banners and reach option to offer to your main sponsors. This is truly the best domain portfolio to own in the eGaming Space today. Reach out before they gone.
- eGAMING.ASIA – $100,000
- eGAMING.AFRICA – $100,000
- eGAMING.GLOBAL – $75,000
- eGAMING.APP – $75,000
- eGAMING.GAMES – $50,000
- eGAMING.MOBI – $50,000
- eGAMING.QUEST – $25,000
- eGAMING.BLOG – $25,000
- eGAMING.SOCIAL – $15,000
- eGAMING.COMPANY– $15,000
- eGAMING.FUN – $12,000
- eGAMING.EVENTS – $12,000
- eGAMING.TECH – $9,000
- eGAMING.INTERNATIONAL – $9,000
- eGAMING.CAM – $7,000
- eGAMING.WATCH – $7,000
- eGAMING.VIDEO – $5,000
- eGAMING.MONSTER – $5,000
- eGAMING.DOMAIN – $2,000
- eGAMING.NAME- $2,000
For only $600,000 you will own these 20 eGAMING DOMAINS + LARGEST PORTFOLIO go after this $300B annual industry.
We also recommend you acquired this monster domain eGaming.Crypto on OpenSea.IO * We don’t own this one and wish we did, we just wanted to show you the value of this gTLD’s which is for sale for 100 Ethereums which equals to $308,854. Click here.
Recent TLD Domain Sales:
- FREE.GAMES sold for $335,000 back in 2019
- ONLINE.CASINO sold for $510,000 back in 2018
- CASINO.ONLINE sold for $201,250 back in 2017
Online Casino ROI calculation:
- 1000 x $100 = $100,000 TO Per Day*
- 10,000 x $100 = $1M TO
- 100,000 x $100 = $10M TO
- 1M x $100 = $100M TO
*Remember, that the global betting leader Bet365 has 13M daily visitors on their betting platform and the others reach only 3M and most have 1M visions a day.
Latest Articles and Market Trends: