Choose Your Desired Option(s)
PREMIUM “FAN CARDS” & “NFT’S” BLOCKCHAIN DOMAINS FOR SALE OR JV.
A .crypto blockchain domain. Use it to resolve your cryptocurrency addresses and decentralized websites.
- FanCards.Crypto – $725,000 – Perfect Blockchain Domain Payment Crypto Address
- FanCards.NFT – $550,000 – The World Best .NFT for Fan Cards Marketplace and Crypto Address
- FanCards.Bitcoin – $250,000 Perfect Blockchain Domain Payment Bitcoin Address
- FanCards.X – $250,000 – Perfect Brand with the shortest domain extension .X
- FanCards.Coin – $125,000 Perfect Blockchain Domain Payment Crypto Address
- FanCards.Wallet – $95,000 – Perfect Blockchain Domain Payment Crypto Address
Other similar domains for sale or JV’s:
- Fans.Cards – One Word One + Extension Best Domain Hack
- FanCards.IO + FanCards.VC + FanCards.Best – $125,000 for all 3 domains
- FanTokens collection 11 domains
- DigitalFans.NFT & DigitalFans.Crypto for sale for 30 Ether / $102319.80
Domain Reference /Sales Price:
TOKENS.FANS is for sale on Name.com for $575,000
The New Players in the Sports Industry: NFTs, Fan Tokens, and Blockchain
The Hottest Thing in Blockchain – NFTs
NFTs are unique digital assets stored in a given blockchain, which represent a wide range of unique tangible or intangible items, from collectible sports highlights to virtual real estate and digital art. An NFT is completely unique and contains certain distinguishing information that is easily verifiable on the blockchain network, and therefore, is not interchangeable. Perhaps the most valuable characteristic of an NFT is derived from the verification of authenticity. Each created or “minted” NFT can be traced back to the original issuer using the blockchain platform on which the NFT was created. The ability to trace an NFT back to the original creator removes the need for third-party verification and provides a ready-built audit trail for authentication purposes. However, the potential for both unintentional and willful infringement remains. *Source
Tom Brady rookie card sells for record $1.32 million
Traditional vs Blockchain Domains explained by the CEO of Unstoppable Domains.
Awesome Case Study by VISA on NFT’s:
When COVID-19 restrictions put a swift and definitive pause on live sports and entertainment, digital technologies led the way in connecting fans worldwide to the brands, teams, and personalities they love. In this context, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) have emerged as a promising medium for fan engagement. NFTs are unique tokenized representations of digital files that are exchanged on public blockchains. With more than $1.5B in NFT transactions generated in the first quarter of 20211, NFTs are gaining momentum through collections of digital-first memorabilia from fan-favorite athletes and memorable moments in games. READ FULL REPORT – Click here.